Al Fajr Quran Institute
The Most Beneficent (Allah)! Has taught (you mankind) the Qur’an (by His Mercy).
– Holy Quran, Ar-Rahman, Verse 1-2.
Al Fajr Quran Institute is a program aimed at helping families make the Quran an essential part of their lives.
Al Fajr offers a weekly recitation and memorization program for children aged 4 and up. The program takes place every Sunday two hours before Zuhr prayer. Several levels are available. The program is lead by the MIA prayer leaders and a core of dedicated volunteer teachers.
Al Fajr also offers an intensive “Hafiz” (memorization) program for more advanced students and adults. Students can graduate with memorization of the complete Quran in 5 years.
For more information or to register, please complete registration forms below. New applicants must go through an assessment of their level prior to enrolment.
3 Programs are available:
Children’s Quran Program: Sundays only
- $100 per year per child – max of $300
- 10% discount for MIA members
Children and Adult Quran Memorization Program:
The “Quran Memorization Program” for all ages (4 years old and up) includes 2 streams:
- Stream 1: Quran memorization: 6:30 – 7:30 pm. 4 days per week (Monday- Thursday)
- Stream 2: Al-Noraniah: 7:30 – 8:30 pm. 2 days per week (Monday and Wednesday).
The above 2 streams are offered for both genders (males and females) in the 2 MIA Mosques (Waverley and Pioneer).
- Quran memorization: for 4 days, $70/month for the first student, $50/month for second student, and $40/month for each additional student (parents and/or kids/siblings only)
- 10% off for MIA members (not to be combined with siblings’ discount)
- Al-Noraniah: $20/month per student
Quran Memorization Program (Women Only)
The “Daily Quaran Memorization Program” is extending its services to include the weekend (Saturday and Sunday). It is currently offered for Sisters (Women) ONLY and at Pioneer Mosque ONLY. :
- Quran memorization: Sunday, 8:45 am – 1:00 pm (one hour classes).
- Al-Noraniah: Saturday, 10:45 am – 1:00 pm (one hour classes).
- Quran memorization (Saturday): for one hour class, $20/month per person.
- Al-Noraniah (Sunday): for one hour class, $20/month per person.
- 10% of for MIA members.
- This is an MIA program. The MIA provides the space and pays for utilities, cleaning, etc. and partially provides administration support in addition to volunteers managing the program. The program fees are used to cover the program expenses which include: teachers’ salaries, class materials, gifts/awards, end of year ceremony and the remaining part of administration (secretary).
- The classes for the 2018/2019 year will start on September 10, 2018. Registration and assessment dates to be announced on the MIA Facebook page.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com