Career Opportunity: Speakers and Writer
The Manitoba Islamic Association is seeking for a highly motivated skilled speakers and lecture writer to work with us on our new Islamic studies program “A Walk Through Islamic History” for boys and girls from age 6 to 11 years old.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org writing the job title in the email subject line. Only qualified candidates will be called for interviews.
Job title a: Speaker.
Job title b: lecture & sketch writer.
Job title c: 3 actresses for sketches and min-plays.
Deadline: April 17, 2017
Salary: $15/ hour
(3 hours/ lecture): 6 lectures from May 19, 2017 to July 28, 2017.
- Emphasis on the program vision that makes a fundamental distinction between teaching about “Islam” and teaching about “being a Muslim.”
- Plan and develop islamic material for kids from 6 to 11 years old.
- Prepare min-plays and sketches to help explaining Quran stories.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Strong Islamic background in Syrah and stories in Quran.
- Very engaging and holds the attention of students in all discussions.
- Strong writing and acting skills for preparing sketches helping in developing ideas and communicate it for the kids.
- Passionate about teaching and working with children. They are excited about influencing students’ lives and understand the impact they have.
- Good Communication with Parents.