Career Opportunity: Summer Camp Director
The Manitoba Islamic Association is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to be the Camp Director for the 2017 summer day camp.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com writing the job title in the email subject line. Only qualified candidates will be called for interviews.
Job title: Summer Camp Director
Deadline: March 30, 2017
Salary: 15$/ hour
Part time (8 hours/ week): April 17, 2017 to June 23, 2017.
Full time (40 hours/ week): July 10, 2017 to August 25, 2017.
- Plan and develop program for MIA summer day camp.
- Assist in recruiting and supervising a team of councillors that reflects and supports the values of the MIA.
- Assist in campers’ registration process.
- Create and sustain strong relationships with MIA camp participants, councillors and community partners.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Some post secondary education.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Highly organized and has a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work; Problem solver and action oriented.
- CPR and first aid certified.
- Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search.
- Child Abuse Registry Check.
- Supervisory experience is an asset.