[Aug 25] MIA Eid Festival
There will be inflatable bouncers, pony rides, games, arts & crafts, and bazaar to just name a few of the many activities, plus a few special surprises!
New this year: An exciting juggling performance with fire-breathing! 4 pm
- When: Saturday August 25th from 3pm to 10pm
- Where: Winnipeg Grand Mosque (2445 Waverely St.)
- End the fun-filled day with Fireworks at 9:15 pm.
- A variety of food vendors will be on-site serving up some delicious fare.
- Bus service from Winnipeg Central Mosque (715 Ellice Ave) to Winnipeg Grand Mosque will be arranged.
- To volunteer, sponsor, or if you are interested in participating as a food vendor or in the bazaar, please contact MIA Events email@example.com